It is very infectious, kills in a short time BUT can be prevented.
How is it spread?
- Ebola is spread through direct physical contact with body fluids like blood, saliva, stool, vomitus, urine, and sweat of an infected person and soiled linen used by a patient
- Splashing of body fluids from an infected person into the eyes of another person
- It can also be spread through using skin piercing instruments that have been used by an infected person
- The Virus can also be got through contact with persons who have died of Ebola
- The virus can also be got through eating dead animals especially monkeys that died of Ebola.
- Wash your hands often with soap.
- Avoid direct contact with body fluid of a person suffering from Ebola, or dead person by wearing gloves, masks and goggles.
- Persons suspected to be suffering from Ebola should be taken to the nearest hospital.
- Person who have died of Ebola must be handled using strong, protective wear and buried immediately.
- Report any suspected cases of Ebola to the nearest health facility immediately.
- Suspected persons should be kept away from other persons
Below - some more Hidden Information, about EBULA: (right name "Marburg Virus"
South Africa built in 1980`s secret weapons grade Ebola - Was this Ebola strain released intentionally?
***** Translated from the German website: Kopp-Verlag *** (with Google Translator)
"Project Coast" was the secret bioweapons project, Dr. Wouter Basson, the beginning of the 1980s in apartheid South Africa started. The aim of the project was to develop biological and chemical weapons which could kill or sterilize the black population and its were fit to grant political opponents out of the way. Among developed warfare agents were the Marburg virus and Ebola virus.
Basson surrounds a touch of espionage novel atmosphere, as he told the High Court in Pretoria: "Before the pavement of the United States Embassy in Schoeman Street threatened me Pretoria local CIA agent to death on" According to an article published in 2001 in the magazine. New York was published, was the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria »terribly worried," Basson could reveal the close links between "Project Coast" and the United States.
2013 - South Africa's health authority, Basson had "unprofessional behavior".
The bio-weapons expert Jeanne Guillemin writes in her book, "Biological Weapons": From the Invention of State-Sponsored Programs to Contemporary Bio-terrorism, "from 1982 to 1987 were the growth years of the project. During this time a number of biological agents have been developed (eg for anthrax, cholera, the Marburg and Ebola virus and for botulinum toxin) ... " Read More At FaceBook (new window)
Read also: The lie about AIDS: AIDS a matter of definition?